ConMet has been innovating since our inception in 1964 with the purpose of designing and manufacturing lightweight structural parts to the heavy duty market – something that wasn’t currently being done. Over the last 50+ years we have continued to prove that our position as the leader in the commercial vehicle market comes from constantly seeking ways to provide new and more efficient products, processes, and technology that change the way our customers run and maintain their vehicles.
Check back for updates on exciting products we are working on.
We are always open to new ideas and partnerships and would love to hear from you. To contact someone from our innovation & strategic partnership department please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Innovation Project:
PreSet Plus Electric Hub
In cooperation with Protean Electric, ConMet is developing a PreSet Plus Electric Hub powered by ProteanDrive.
- Proven ConMet® PreSet Plus® hub technology provides easy installation, less maintenance and long life
- Significant weight savings compared to other options
- Unique in-wheel solution increases fuel efficiency
- Electric hub provides regenerative braking to extend friction brake life
- Product range to cover both hybrid and fully electric commercial vehicle applications
- Modular design can be packaged with existing axle configurations
- Direct drive solution provides optimum efficiency
- Ultra-fast torque actuation at each wheel improves electronic stability control systems